These delicious Coconut Flour Pancakes are prepared with nutrition-rich coconut flour, with not a grain in sight. The coconut sugar and applesauce give the coconut flour pancakes a little added sweetness the all-natural way.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Serves: makes 8-10 pancakes
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons full-fat, canned coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons applesauce
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, applesauce, coconut milk and coconut oil and set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk the coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt until well combined
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk until no lumps remain and allow mixture to sit for 5 minutes.
- Heat a large skilled over medium heat.
- Add coconut oil to skillet and fry pancakes, flipping after about 3 minutes.
- Serve topped with your favorite pancake toppings
See complete article at: https://draxe.com/recipe/coconut-flour-pancakes/