Roberta Fernandez is the founder and President of The FARE Hypnosis Center. She specializes in pain management, weight loss and emotion related issues. Roberta is on the Faculty of the NGH for their annual convention and she Chairs the Ambassador Committee for the Eden Prairie Chamber of Commerce.
- by the National Guild of Hypnotists as a Board Certified Hypnotist
- by the National Guild of Hypnotists as a Certified Instructor
- by the National Guild of Hypnotists in their Complementary Medical Certification
- as a Certified Professional Hypnosis Instructor (CPHI) by the Banyan Hypnosis Center in California
- as a 5-Path® Consulting Hypnotist and 7th Path® Self Hypnosis Teacher by the Banyan Hypnosis Center in California
- in Pain Management from the American School of Clinical Hypnosis, International
- as an NLP Master Practitioner and Consulting Hypnotist and by the Minnesota Institute of Advanced Communication Skills
- as a Hypnotic Gastric Band Surgery Specialist, by Anthony F. DeMarco, Ph.D
- as a Golf Specialist by Laura Boynton King, under the auspices of the NGH
- by the Weiss Institute in Past Life Regression
- by Mottin & Johnson in Pain Management
Roberta is her own ‘walking’ testimonial, having used hypnosis to successfully manage severe knee pain pre-surgery, and after a total bilateral knee replacement (both knees at the same time). Thirteen days post surgery, she climbed stairs. She took minimal pain medication during two days in the hospital, and none thereafter, even during rehab.
There were many things about her experience that compel her to help others who are challenged by physical pain and limitations. Hypnosis has become an integral part of her life.
Roberta’s previous work as an educator, sustainability consultant, and trainer in organizational change has convinced her that in order to make meaningful change in our lives, and in the world, we must connect with the deeper part of ourselves that enable us to change the way we think. She firmly believes that she can help you become more positive, productive and purposeful in achieving your life goals.