The leaves are changing colors and the air is getting cooler. It's clear: fall is in full force! Channel your inner lumberjack (or lumberjane), throw on some flannel and your favorite tuque and indulge in our new Maple Pecan shake like a real Canuck! Although you probably don't need any more motivation to pick up a box of this seasonal shake sensation, here's some delightfully delicious Maple Pecan shake recipes:
- 1 package Profile Maple Pecan Shake
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 medium egg
- ¼ c. water
- Sugar-free maple syrup
Combine shake mix and baking powder in a small bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add water and a whisked egg; stir lightly until combined.
- Spray a griddle pan with vegetable oil spray and place over medium-high heat.
- Drop one pancake onto a hot griddle.
- When holes appear in the center of the pancake, flip over and continue cooking until golden brown. Repeat for additional batter.
- Drizzle with sugar-free maple syrup. Enjoy!
Profile Exchange: 1 Meal Replacement, 1 oz. very lean protein, 1 flex food