1 package Profile Maple Pecan Shake
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- ¼ c. water
- Sugar-free maple syrup
- 4 pecans, chopped
Preheat waffle iron.
- Combine shake mix and baking powder in a small bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add pumpkin puree, water and a whisked egg; stir lightly until combined.
- Spray waffle iron with vegetable oil spray and pour batter into waffle iron and cook until slightly brown (about 3 minutes).
- Drop one pancake onto a hot griddle.
- Drizzle with sugar-free maple syrup and top with chopped pecans. Enjoy!
Profile Exchange: 1 Meal Replacement, 1 oz. very lean protein, 1 flex food, 1 fat